Expensive Warranty Programs Make For Expensive Wheels
We keep our costs down by offering our customers a fair and cost-effective warranty program
Every Bare Composites rim comes with a 1 year manufactures warranty from the time of purchase.
The warranty covers only factory defects. In the case that a rim is defective we will ship you a new rim only, we will not ship you a whole new wheel.
If 90 days or more have passed from the time of purchase the customer will be responsible for paying a 1 time $69 shipping fee for the replacement rim.
See Full Warranty Details Below
All products sold on BareComposites.com have passed strict quality testing and are in perfect condition. Maintaining the highest quality of our products is our primary objective, and we work hard to avoid any mistakes.
We offer a 1 Year Manufactures warranty. We will repair or replace the defective part free of charge if defects are found during the time that the item is under warranty. You will only need to pay the shipping cost. This warranty is non-transferable and valid to the original purchaser of the product. After three years, we will still handle the quality problems with an individual charge.
The following improper use will void your warranty
1. Crashes and accidents
2. Misuse (off-road riding, jumping, trick riding, Cyclocross, etc)
3. Modification of wheels or Improper assembly
4. Tire pressure exceeding Clincher - 115psi - Tubular 130psi - Tubeless 110 psi -
5. Normal wear and tear
6. Improper follow-up maintenance or maintenance by an unauthorized technician.
7. Installation of parts or accessories not originally intended for, or not compatible with the wheelset as sold
8. Damage or deterioration on the surface finish or appearance which has no effect on the function
9. Damages caused by a natural disaster
This warranty does not cover
1. Regular wear items (bearings (excluding ceramic upgrade), skewers, spokes, etc.)
2. Surface finishes and cosmetic treatments (anodizing, decals, etc.)
3. All other bicycle components
4. Consequential or incidental damages (where applicable)
Warning: If you do not follow these guidelines the warranty will be void.
1. Use brake pads for carbon rims only. Change brake pads when wear is indicated.
2. Use high-pressure rim tape for clincher wheels.
3. Clean rim surface and brake pads before you use your wheels.
4. Exceed the maximum tire inflation pressure recommended. Road: 130psi;
If you're not satisfied with our products, you can return it for a replacement or refund with the following limitations:
• You have 7 days from the date of receiving the package to return the product.
• Labor and shipping are not refundable. Buyer for a replacement must pay shipping cost and customs charges.
• If your package arrives damaged in shipping, please take some pictures and contact us immediately so that we can promptly process for your return, replacement, and or refund.
• You need to contact us in advance for any return. Return without advanced notification will not be accepted.